Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
- This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. №152-ФЗ “About Personal Data” and the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of CarTravel Armenia (hereinafter the “Operator”).
- The operator must ensure the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including in private life, in personal and family life.
This Operator policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive on the website http://cartravel.am.
2. The main concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing their access to the Internet at the network address http://cartravel.am;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data available in a database;
- Detection of personal data – actions that cannot be found without the use of additional information.
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations); use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, ensuring the performance of personal data, compiling personal data, providing personal data, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information related to the website http://cartravel.am;
- User – any visitor to the website http://cartravel.am;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to certain persons or a certain circle of persons;
- The dissemination of personal data is all that relates to open access to personal data or the transfer of personal data. personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – data transfer in the country;
- The destruction of personal data is any action that can be obtained using personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of users
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Details of an identity dosument;
- The site also collects and processes information about visitors (in cookies) using the Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are hereinafter referred to as Political Associations common to the concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the email address email@example.com marked “Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers.”
- Anonymized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://cartravel.am. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Updating personal data”.
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the operator’s email address email@example.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://cartravel.am/privacy-policy.